"Goose Stone" or Pictish Incised Symbol Stone Tillytarmont 1, was one of
the first stones to be discovered in Donaldson Hough between the River
Isla and the River Deveron in 1867 by a Mr Hunter. The stone was
removed from their and built into the Farm Steading (building) of North
Tillytarmont Farm in the late 1800's. It was then removed from there in
1979 for safe keeping to Marshall College Aberdeen and can be viewed their
by appointment. The picture below was photographed in 1954 showing it's
position built into the wall of the Farm Steading.